Ally is on the hunt for a Sales and Customer Success Representative who loves working with people and is comfortable talking to clients and deepening relationships! Oh, and you kinda have to love and appreciate tech!
Ally is an innovation-focused software-as-a-service company that develops and operates a logistics and delivery platform. This platform provides drivers the opportunity to build their own delivery and rideshare business by connecting them with platform businesses and end-users. At the same time, platform businesses can gain wider market access for their goods and services while focusing on their core business.
As a start-up, Ally is still in the process of building, defining, and growing. We are looking for passionate individuals eager to create, learn and roll-up their sleeves to get the job done. We are building a team-oriented culture where there is no task or job that is beneath you! At Ally, we are all working together to change the on-demand industry!
As a Sales and Customer Success Representative you will:
- Deliver impeccable service to our clients and platform members
- Drive sales by deepening client relationships and forging new ones
- Work closely and collaboratively with executives to develop and implement sales plans
- Learn and maintain expert knowledge of the Ally software
- Resolve questions or concerns brought forward by clients and platform members
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Drive occasionally (local), for purposes of product testing and for new prospect canvassing
- Assist the C-Team with task-oriented projects
To be successful in this role, we’d like you to have:
- Minimum of 2 years of prior sales and/or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility regarding your schedule, with the ability to work weekends, if needed
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record (required)
- Basic technology skills: comfortable working with an iPad, texting, G-Suite, etc.
Why Ally? Actually, why not Ally?
- Opportunity for growth with a fast-growing company
- Mentorship, training, and guidance to excel in your role
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Our team is kinda cool – we work hard and have fun in the process