Imagine providing your customers with an easy ordering experience from beginning to end no matter how they choose to order from you. Ally’s end-to-end ordering capabilities provide this and more for your customers while making it easy for your staff to manage everything all in one place as well.
How it Works
It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Ordering, Fulfillment, and Delivery.
While our goal is to help your business avoid heavy per-transaction fees associated with third-party orders by facilitating the growth of your direct channel, we understand the importance of the additional volume and exposure third-parties can provide.
Ally supports customer orders from both your own website and mobile apps (direct channel) and third-party platforms – such as DoorDash, Postmates, Uber Eats, Shipt, etc. so your customers can continue ordering through the channels they prefer.
Fulfillment / Processing.
With orders coming from many different sources – your website, mobile apps, third party platforms and more – you may find yourself managing multiple devices to ingest them all. Ally order aggregation combines orders from every source on a single device, helping you streamline order processing and minimize errors.
Further integrate with Bluetooth printers or even your POS system to print and route orders to your staff, while tracking and updating order status for your staff and customers.
Delivery / Pickup.
Delivery is managed via Ally’s dedicated network of drivers via integration with Service Ally, our delivery app. Our drivers have access to 24/7 support to quickly resolve issues as they arise.
Should an in-network driver be unavailable, delivery will be completed by one of our partners, ensuring all orders are delivered in a timely manner.
Orders can also be managed for pickup/curbside delivery, or set up for shipping if applicable.
Included in the Ally software suite are tools for online shopping and ordering, in-store ops management, and integrated delivery solutions:
Online Shopping & Ordering
- Web store plugin and branded iOS/Android mobile apps
- Aggregation of orders from Ally apps and other channels (DoorDash, Postmates, UberEats, etc.)
- Pickup/curbside and delivery type orders
In-store Ops Management
- POS and payment systems integrations
- QR contactless menus, ordering, and checkout
- Back-of-house order management and universal printing
- Leverage Ally’s network of over 110,000 drivers for deliveries
- Integrated suite of Ally applications goes from order to delivery with minimal intervention
- In-app communication between business, driver, and customer